Life in the Rain~

Life in the Rain? what u feel about it? exciting? Hurm. or Cold? Which you prefer!! This Weeks i was like burnt to death. i exhausted with the problem & the work i do. i don't really enjoying the life i had these few weeks. such crap, but yet still OKAY to go. then, it's goes passing by time to come. at one night, i sitting on the couch started to enjoying movie. i doesn't know what movie to watch,(cant recall thou) just by pressing all the channel. keeping on changing, then my mind spoke to me. i need to have a "BETTER LIFE". 


i said to myself, " a BETTER LIFE " ? Hurm... i was again thinking of that. how many people in this world having & enjoying their life everyday. many way of getting a good life. but how? too many doesn't know about it. So a easy simple statement such this one "better life" can change the way i think?? ?? a better life. when my think of it again & repeatedly, i do get the sense of it. i should have one. why not? LOL. all this while, i was only thinking what the way of having good moment in Life. but not the idea of Better life. i was felt sad to myself. that was happening all in my mind about 2 days ago after these writing. im apparently now agreed for what i thought last 2 days. i need a "BETTER LIFE". i should find one. just to myself  but not to everyone. might be can share to my beloved one. :D/... so its up to me to know what & where of finding my "BETTER LIFE". u might not understanding what i talking about here, but u will understanding by right time. Life in the rain- well, sound sleepy huh? hehe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berani Percaya - Aku Percaya

Pengalaman, Perasaan & Ketulusan

SEL KINEO - AMARAH